Last Date of Application for Union Public Service Commission UPSC vacancies is 03-03-2017
Online Application Details for Union Public Service Commission UPSC Recruitment of 15 Indian Economic Service and 29 Indian Statistical Service is given below.
Union Public Service Commission UPSC Recruitment 2017, Union Public Service Commission UPSC Vacancy 2017 Details:
Post Name: Indian Economic Service
No of Post: 15 Posts
Post Name: Indian Statistical Service
No of Post: 29 Posts
Post Name: Geologist
No of Post: 40 Posts
Post Name: Geophysicist
No of Post: 40 Posts
Post Name: Chemist
No of Post: 25 Posts
Post Name: Junior Hydrogeologists
No of Post: 33 Posts
Job Location: All India, All States
Age Limit for Union Public Service Commission UPSC Recruitment 2017 in All India, All States
- Candidate's age should be 21 to 30 years for IES/ISS, 21 to 32 years for Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Examination for Union Public Service Commission UPSC Recruitment in All India, All States for getting a job in Union Public Service Commission UPSC
- Candidate's minimum education qualification for the Vacancies in Union Public Service Commission UPSC should be Master Degree Economics /Applied Economics / Business Economics / Econometrics / Geological Science / Geology / Applied Geology / Geo-Exploration / Mineral Exploration / Engineering Geology / Marine Geology / Earth Science and Resource Management / Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies / Petroleum Geo sciences / Petroleum Exploration / Geochemistry / Geological Technology / Geophysical Technology, Master Degree / Graduate Degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics /Applied Statistics, M.Sc. in Physics / Applied Physics / Geophysics / Exploration Geophysics / Applied Geophysics / Marine Geophysics / Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry
- Selection for the post of Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service for job openings in Union Public Service Commission UPSC is based on Written Examination & Personal Interview
- Application fees for the recruitment of Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service for vacancies in Union Public Service Commission UPSC is Rs. 200/- for General / OBC candidates and no fee for SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates
Latest sarkari naukri for Indian Economic Service Recruitment 2017, Indian Statistical Service Recruitment 2017. Apply for Sarkari Naukri in UPSC, Details of Government Job in Union Public Service Commission All India is given below. Government Job Search UPSC
How to Apply:
- Candidates required to logon to apply online link given below
- Fill up complete application form.
- Submit the application form with photograph and signature.
- Take a printout of application and keep it in a safe place.
Download Official notification for Union Public Service Commission UPSC Recruitment-IES/ISS: http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notice_IES_ISS_Examination_2017_N.pdf
Download Official notification for Union Public Service Commission UPSC Recruitment-GEOL: http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/GEOL_2017_Notification_English.pdf