Last Date of Application for Heavy Water Board HWB vacancies is 25-04-2017
Online Application Details for Heavy Water Board HWB Recruitment of 2 Deputy Chief Fire Officer and 1 Station Officer is given below.
Heavy Water Board HWB Recruitment 2017, Heavy Water Board HWB Vacancy 2017 Details:
Post Name: Deputy Chief Fire Officer
No of Post: 2 Posts
Post Name: Station Officer
No of Post: 1 Posts
Post Name: Sub Officer
No of Post: 6 Posts
Post Name: Leading Fireman
No of Post: 11 Posts
Post Name: Fireman
No of Post: 23 Posts
Post Name: Driver-cum-Operator
No of Post: 3 Posts
Post Name: Driver
No of Post: 15 Posts
Job Location: All India, All States
Age Limit for Heavy Water Board HWB Recruitment 2017 in All India, All States
- Candidate's age should be as per advertisement for Heavy Water Board HWB Recruitment in All India, All States for getting a job in Heavy Water Board HWB
- Candidate's minimum education qualification for the Vacancies in Heavy Water Board HWB should be 10th, Graduate Degree, B.E. in Fire Engineering
- Selection for the post of Deputy Chief Fire Officer and Station Officer for job openings in Heavy Water Board HWB is based on Written Examination & Physical Test & Skill Test & Personal Interview
- Application fees for the recruitment of Deputy Chief Fire Officer and Station Officer for vacancies in Heavy Water Board HWB is as per advertisement
Last Date of Online Application Submission : 25-04-2017
Latest sarkari naukri for Deputy Chief Fire Officer Recruitment 2017, Station Officer Recruitment 2017. Apply for Sarkari Naukri in HWB, Details of Government Job in Heavy Water Board All India is given below. Government Job Search HWB
How to Apply:
- Candidates required to logon to apply online link given below
- Fill up complete application form.
- Submit the application form with photograph and signature.
- Take a printout of application and keep it in a safe place.
Download Official notification for Heavy Water Board HWB Recruitment in All India, All States: http://www.hwb.gov.in/htmldocs/advt/HWB_1_2017/Advt_HWB_1_2017_English.pdf